All PMHS Students will be following the Hybrid Learning Schedule Monday-Wednesday, September 14-16. The bell schedule can be found here.
As announced on Friday the District has made arrangements for easily accessible COVID-19 testing today, Monday, September 14 and Tuesday, September 15 on Ingalls Field.
- Cohort B students will be scheduled for testing on Monday, September 14, between the hours of 12pm and 7pm.
- Cohort A students will be scheduled for testing on Tuesday, September 15, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- Students who choose not to participate/provide test results to the District will be required to complete a 14 day quarantine. These students should access remote instruction during the quarantine period. They may return for in-person instruction on Thursday, September 24.
Testing Registration and Consent Form
Students must register for a COVID-19 Testing appointment within their scheduled testing window. Please refer to Principal Berkowitz's email for the link to register. If you did not receive the email, please contact PMHS by calling 738-8110.
Families should complete the Parental Consent Form prior to arriving for testing.
When you arrive for testing:
- On the date and time of your appointment, approach the “Boys” entrance to the building, due left of the Main Entrance at 575 Colonial Avenue, Pelham.
- There, you will be greeted by a PMHS staff member who will ensure that you are registered in Infinite Campus as a PMHS student and that you’ve signed-up via the Sign-Up Genius link posted above.
- Once your identity and assigned-cohort have been verified, you will proceed into the Ingalls Field Gate.
- Six tents will be set up to facilitate your registration with the COVID-19 testing team.
After your contact information has been entered into the COVID-19 testing team’s electronic records system, you will proceed to an individual tent where a medical practitioner will conduct your COVID-19 nasal swab test. The entire testing process should be completed in less than 10 minutes per student.
As Previously Announced:
- Testing will be free for students, however, those who have health insurance should be prepared to present an insurance card.
- While waiting to be tested, students are required to wear a face covering/mask and must maintain at least six foot distancing from others.
- Test results are expected to be available within 24-36 hours.
- In the event that one or more students test positive, contact tracing will begin and the District will determine next steps in consultation with the Department of Health.
- Students will be excused from their remote classes for the purposes of testing.
If you have any questions, please contact Principal Berkowitz.